Total Estimated Cost: $2.86 Million
An expansion of existing temple by adding a 7000 sq. ft. on north side. It provides following key improvements but not limited to.
- Digital Learning Center for younger Generation
- Addition of prayer hall opposite to Ganesh Sanctum
- Installation of Dwajastambam
- All season Havan Kund
- Improved access for seniors & handicap people with addition of elevator
- Meditation Hall
- Aesthetically pleasing facility
Initial fundraising target is $1.3 Million. Total pledges and donations received as of 03/31/2019 were $589,953.00
Every dollar counts, so please donate generously!!!
Please Make Your Generous Donation Here
Project Execution Milestone Dates:
Based on the contribution donors will be recognized in the appropriate category on the recognition board
$5,000 to $10,000;
$10,000 to $25,000;
$25,000 to $50,000;
$50,000 to $100,000
Donors contributed above $100,000 towards the construction of identified areas will also be recognized with their wish in areas.
All the upcoming activities and dates are subject to be modified as more progress made. Activities completed are listed in bold and green color.
- Project Completion Spring 2020.
- Start of construction around first week of April 2019 depending on weather.
- Bid Review, Negotiations and Signing contract Mid-April 2019
- Bidding for Construction will require 6 weeks (Mid-March 2019)
- City and State review & approval by Jan’19 end
- Expect Completion of all Construction Documents by Mid-Dec’18
- Bhoomi Pooja Ceremony of project – Nov 18th 2018
- Temple Expansion Project fundraising dinner – Oct 28th 2018
- City Planner issued project approval letter on Oct 19, 2018
- Inland Wetland Commission at their August meeting determined no Public Hearing required and issued permit on Sept 5, 2018
- After initial review City determined that an Inland Wetland Permit is required. Application submitted on July 23, 2018
- Architect submitted Site Plan on June 2018 for the City approval
- Architect’s Agreement signed on Dec 12, 2017
- BOT/EC on Dec 3, 2017 formed a Building Committee of 7 members
Please contact below for additional details on the project
Construction Committee Chair: Sudhir Shah 860.918.5326
Fundraising Committee Chair: Adish Jain 860.218.5269
Chairman: Dr. Narla 860.805.8779
President: Mr. Kiran Pyneni 860.970.7583
©2015-18 Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple (Connecticut Valley Hindu Temple Society)